Saturday, December 20, 2014

My Best Ever Favorite Dessert - Leche Flan


The very popular dessert ever in the Philippines, leche flan. It is made-up of soft eggs (yolk), creamy milk and soothing caramel. I really missed it. It's very different when it's done by my Mom. She really make it very simple and special for us. It is a special menu in our Noche Buena and Media Noche. If I remember, what my Mom doing is after mixing all the ingredients she will drain the mixture in a cloth (commonly used is katsa) into the llanera. And after that she will steam all the llanera with a mixture. After some time (I forgot the exact timing) it will be done and a delicious masterpiece is ready to be served.

Haist!!! I really missed eating leche flan with my family. I wish, me and my wife is with my family in the Philippines.

How about you, what is your favorite Filipino dessert? check it out on Philippines Food - Dessert page. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment