Monday, December 22, 2014

Joyful Christmas Experience in the Philippines


Christmas is the most awaited Holiday in the Philippines especially for children. Kids around the country is very happy and excited, so as I, because after waiting for a long year they are about to visit their Ninong’s (Godfather) and Ninang’s (Godmother) who will give them Aguinaldo (gifts for Christmas) like Santa Clause. Haist! I miss my childhood.
For me, what I like most in Christmas is when I and my friends go to do some Caroling, sing joyful songs to our neighbors and nearby houses. We used to gather and bring our Christmas instruments like drums (empty tin can in medium size), tambourine (pressed bottle crows joined together in a cord), toy guitar and all sorts of recycled instruments. We are so excited to sing Christmas song with full of joy in each and every houses in our neighborhood. No matter how it sounded like, we used to sing to the fullest within our hearts. That’s the spirit!

How about you, what is your unforgettable experience during Christmas? How do you celebrate your Christmas? Feel free to check the Christmas events in our country just go to Philippines Holiday – Christmas page.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment